Becoming a member
The Coalition is open to any local carer-led project or carer organisation – if your carer project wants to be part of the bigger picture in Scotland, join us!
We welcome generic organisations, projects for minority ethnic carers or young carers, and organisations representing specific carer groups, such as mental health or parent carers.
You can also join as a carer – membership for carers is free.
For organisations, membership fees range from £10 – £100 per annum, depending on your funding and ability to pay. By joining the Coalition you will be strengthening the Voice of Carers in Scotland. Members also benefit from the support and information they receive from our Network Coordinator and other Coalition members.
As a member of the Coalition you will receive:
- An invitation to 4 meetings a year throughout Scotland
- The provision of information and support through e-mail updates, our Website, briefing papers, seminars and workshops.
- Free training courses on subjects such Carer Participation in Planning.
- The opportunity to contribute to the national picture of service provision and to national consultation and policy formation.
- Consultation events and Focus Groups to establish best practice and common concerns.
- Local impact studies to monitor the impact and implementation of national objectives at a local level.
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org